Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by JoeBob

There won't be a retrial, it will be denied. There will be an appeal most likely.

We'll see. As I said, it will be interesting.

Last time I checked, reloading voided the warranty on most all firearms. That's a huge issue, and one that will be in play far more than a handful of supposedly out-of-spec Encores.

Not really. If firearms manufacturers were concerned about reloading, they would design firearms to fire cartridges that couldn't be reloaded. But they don't, so they sell firearms knowing full well that they will be shot with cartridges that are reloaded.

And in any case, as WE ALL KNOW the mere fact that a cartridge has been reloaded does not make it more dangerous than a factory made cartridge.

Never said it was a fact that it made it more dangerous. I stated that as written the warranties are voided by reloading. You can try to twist what I said into something else, but it's not going to work.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.