Originally Posted by rost495
Brian, where did I miss the data from what company that tested your loads for pressure?

I can't keep reading this thread every day, but had a few minutes here and just saw your last post that indicated the testing of your pressure.

Juries don't always make the correct decisions.

Last thought, I hope you get your head out of your azz enough to realize a few extra PSI in a rifle isn't going to make a difference at all on bears, grizz included. Its keeping your head out of your azz that will make the most difference.
Especially when carrying a single shot in grizz country. And I do the same, carry a single shot MZ at times....

When reloading I hope you grow up and realize, especially with dangerous game around, that you need to understand headspace, keep your rounds sized so they easily chamber, keep the pressure down to limits that keep the brass super easy to eject, keep track of the age of the brass and if the chamber of any gun has enough extra headspace are your cases starting to head to ICS.

I loaded a lot of ammo for folks on safari, I check all the above, including loading with gloves on so the brass won't tarnish from my oils.... thats anal I know, but it never failed anyone.

That being said, there are a whole lot of folks out there that have never had an issue with an Encore, me being one of those, although I know better than to hot rod it due to it, and many other designed like it. Not just single shots.

The part I think is somewhat funny in their design is that you are inside the opening mechanism, while pulling the trigger, such that under recoil you can activate it yourself if you are not paying attention.

Never mind the fact the lever digs into your back at times depending on how you sling it up.

Still love to see the technical stuff on pressure though.

Jeff,

Please, don't try to make sense. He is well beyond that now.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.