I have given up trying to make sense of it all. Too many variables and the guy who should have the answers hasn't exactly been forthcoming or straight forward with them.

Encore rifles may have an issue with head space on some or all of their guns. Larger calibers may or may not be more prone to failure. Over pressure loads may or may not have been a contributing factor to the failure, and may or may not have been a contributing factor to the growth of the head space issue. The gun may or may not have opened upon firing and the scope many or may not have hit Brian in the eye. The stock broke but the gun (action) stayed intact. An aftermarket barrel may have been used and head space was not checked. The loads were at but not over max SAAMI pressure but no pressure test was ever conducted. An expert said some stuff, we are not sure who or what was said, but it was thrown out of court. Brian spent 10 years of this life fighting this fight, but we have preconceived notions because we want the above cleared up....

I could go on but I won't

Last edited by heavywalker; 06/01/15.