Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by heavywalker
The truth is subjective to liars.

Q:"Were the loads over pressure" A:(Lie)"They were at max but not over" A:(truth) "I don't know they were never tested"

Facts: Load pressure equal x psi

There you have it truth and facts all in the same post.

Nope, according to his data as it was understood by his expert, they were not over. Thus, truth.

"I don't know, they were never tested." Also, truth because one can't be for one hundred percent certain since they weren't tested.

And I'll give you another. For the kind of "truth" you claim to be after, it doesn't matter because there was absolutely no way to determine what the pressure of the actual load that was fired was. That is also the "truth".

His "expert" was disallowed, and easily. I suspect his "expert" is little more than a local gun plumber and such testimony ain't worth a helluva lot. He's asserted they were not over pressure, but his own load data puts them well over book maximum and highly compressed. I.e., he contradicted himself and had no way of knowing what pressure they were at all. T/C didn't test, and you're grasping at straws simply because you have a distinct bias against corporate defendants.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.