Originally Posted by Brian_Ward
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Brian, what reloading mistake did you make (according to the jury) that caused them to rule that you were 40% at fault?

Why won't you tell us this?

If you think we are going to wade through "1000s of pages" of documents from the court in some one-hourse town to find out, you're just a whining petulant …

You've wasted enough of our time. Put up or shut up.

Since you asked so nicely...I made no reloading mistake. My loads did not exceed SAAMI PSI for the 300 win mag. They were at max but not over….I was hunting for moose with grizzly walking around.

Originally Posted by Brian_Ward
Originally Posted by heavywalker
That is why many of us would like to know what the pressure actually was?

Was it tested in a Lab, with a pressure barrel?

If it was and it fell within SAAMI spec then we can conclude that it may have been a design flaw that caused the failure. However all that Brian has provided is that they were at max but not over, with no backup info is suspect since by his own admission he was well over book max for the cartridge.

Just what exactly are we supposed to take away from this if we don't know the facts. Brian would like us all to not buy anything from TC, which is obvious. But the lesson could easily be don't be a dumbass when you reload and think you know about pressure when you really don't know about pressure.

heavywalker,
I don’t think anyone will acusse you and a lot of other people on this forum of mincing words. HAHA!

I got the information from my gun expert, and load data software.

The T/C Arms team of experts and lawyers never took my (cartridges, components, etc. or similar) performed pressure testing and submitted Brian Ward’s load produces XX,XXX amount of PSI. In my opinion it would have definitely proven all the ranting and raving about over pressure rounds false.

In turn and unknown to me until trial, my team matched that action (stupidly in my opinion) and did not get a lab test for my rounds and relied on load programs as far as I know. Later the defense was able to get that evidence from my expert and load programs thrown out and the PSI of my cartridge’s was not allowed to be presented to the jury.

Kind of frustrating to say the least. In my opinion the jury does not hear even close to the whole truth in a case.

You're story never changed-really? It sure looks like you were adamant your loads met SAAMI specs, yet then you admit no one ever actually measured the pressure to verify that??? We can argue whether your story changed or whether you just continue to omit details that make you look like a bigger dumbass than you do already, but at the end of the day your inability to follow a load manual and your wild ass guesses on what the pressure of a compressed load of powder aided in your misfortunes.

As I said earlier, if you were on here saying TC made a bad stock, it broke, and you had a terrible injuries when it did so, I'd be all for believing you as that's perfectly believable even with reloading errors. However, your various additions to your original story only seem to confirm you only wished to bash TC because you felt you deserved more as another poster noted above, not actually point out what was defective with the gun which only appears to be the stock (and may include the headspace based on your court testimony, but headspace doesn't explain why your stock broke in half does it?)