I am not familiar with the case, but I am glad that the manufacturer wasn't vindicated because of some over-lawyered manual excluded reloaded ammo.

TC makes barrels specifically for non-manufactured ammo...so they shouldn't be able to just write off any damage to a firearm based upon their manual.

Although I don't specifically reload 300wm, I do reload. I doubt you could 'double charge' that case, because it holds so much powder to start with. You could certainly overcharge it some and place the bullet in it some way to increase pressures, but not double charge..double charges come about from people using antiquated large cases with newer powders like the 45 long colt, 38-40, 44-40, etc. Those cases were made in black powder days, back then the black powder would nearly fill the case, not so with today's smokeless powders.

Manufacturers could make it very difficult on sportsman if they printed things like 'Only winchester wildcat subsonic 36 grain ammo may be used in this 22 caliber pistol, no cci or remington or other brands.' Or, they could just make a safe product that shot the saami loaded spec regardless of origin.

In other words, if your 20 gauge action cannot hold together with a 378supermagnum...then don't chamber it or sell it.

-my two cents...let the name calling and lawyering continue...