Originally Posted by bobhanson1
Originally Posted by Brian_Ward
Originally Posted by heavywalker
BS he stated they were not over max, that was a flat out lie to advance his agenda, deflect, and mislead people. He knew it and everyone with a lick of common sense knows it.

I never lied about anything, nor did I claim to have a third party testing agency.

I trust the work that my gun expert did.

BS-you've stated repeatedly your loads weren't over max based on zero physical evidence which is deceitful if not outright lying. Hypothetical pressure based on a computer program means nothing as it is only a guide and can never equal actual pressure testing.

The only part of your story that needs to be shared and is based on actual evidence is that the stock broke and it shouldn't have which by itself could have caused your injury. That by itself is noteworthy especially if they did further stupid - proof the stock. The jury's decision would indicate something you did helped contribute to the problem which would likely be your handloads. And I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in a jury verdict as confirmation of your various truths as they did let OJ off after all...

Again, please don't try to make any sense. He's well beyond that.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.