Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Actually, JoeBob didn't do it, it was the OP, but he still thinks TC is at fault...

Jeez, you still don't get it. I have no way of knowing if they were at fault or not. They might be. They might not be. I am simply saying that they don't get a free pass JUST because handloads were used.

This thread is Exhibit "A" as to why juries are often incapable of understanding the simplest legal issues.

This^^^. Has anyone asked the OP if the other handloads on hand at the time were examined and found to be within tolerance.

Also, whst is the likelyhood of a person loading too hot and in effect injuring himself and then pursuing a likely unwinnable lawsuit or of such a person being responsible for injuring himself and then spending as much time and effort in blaming an unresponsible party? Pretty slim, i think.

You've obviously never worked much in civil law.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.