Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The Nazis bit off more than they could chew. Germans invented the Porsche and that wasn't a bad thing. One of my high school flings was Jewish, had boobies that were 10's and she knew how to use 'em. That was a very good thing.

Why can't we all get along?

You knew Holly, too?!

Most gravity defying tits and most enthusiastic piece of tail I ever had was a Jewish girl, Holly G. Lived with a different one for 10 years, who coincidentally also had amazing tits although that's not the main reason I lived with her. Her family accepted me, even invited me to sit at their table for a Passover Seder, but never really "accepted" me. And when around her Jewish friends I was still not of the tribe, that was obvious. Kind of like folks who have a black guy as a friend will see him act differently when it's just him vs. when he's with a bunch of other black guys.

My father was amazingly unprejudiced for having been the product of an early 20th Century rural North Carolina farm boy upbringing. He had a Negro roommate at Duke University in 1932 when associating with "nigras" of any kind branded you as a n*gger lover. But he didn't like Jews one bit. Mostly I think he didn't like what he saw as everything they did being about money with integrity in business dealings not even a remote factor.

My jury is still out. Having known many on a close personal basis, they're just people. But they sure do something to stir up folks.

To the original post, no, the Nazi's effed up big time. Not only was genocide morally evil, they inadvertently gave the Jews a victim trump card they've been playing to ward off criticism since 1945.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!