Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
........!

They are just as bad as the Nazi's apparently.

As bad as the Nazi's what or do you mean Nazis as in the plural and not possessive case? Just want to make sure you weren't comparing the quality/efficiency of Nazi ovens as compared to those in the town you mentioned....

Well...you know..them Joos weren't gonna kill themselves.

Plus, it would have taken a lot of lumber to make all them coffins. Lumber needed in their crusade to save the world. The crusade that the allies screwed up.

The special book says we killed 70 bazillion white Christians at Ellis Island. Only allowing Joos and homos in the country.

Our ovens were worse. We were no better.

Its all in the special books.....jeez.

Jim, I have to respond to "them Joos weren't gonna kill themselves". There is historical precedent for Joos killing themselves. Masada.

I'll spare Flave the burden of a lengthy dissertation on Masada, but the Google machine (a subsidiary of Worldwide Jewry, Inc.) can provide details. I don't know if it's still the case, but when I was in the Jooo army, the final thing we had to do before getting sworn in to the particular unit was to run from the base of Masada to the top, where the swearing in would take place on the spot that the hundreds of Jooos committed suicide rather than be taken by the Romans.

[Linked Image]

(I'm not the one praying, I'm the idiot who stopped to have someone take my picture, even though we were told to not stop until we got to the summit)

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.