Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Dude, it's 2020 already. Open another tab on the browser and you can internet it right now in real time. No need for "later".....

You can look more like you know alotta scheidt even faster.

Geno

Hey fancy pants...

We can't all afford 4G.

GFY

4G? WTF is that?

I'm shakin' in my boots my innanet world is gonna collapse any day now. The evil Gates sent me a message the other day my Win7 machine will die a slow and unsupported death. What an ingrate, after all the money I've spent on his scheidt over the years, which I'm told he promptly sends to his and Melinda's foundation so they can support dying kids in Afreeka and PBS Nature programming. Fugger prolly gets a tax break for hiding it in his foundation. At least the Amish hide it in mattresses and horse blankets. (Not to hijack your thread, this is about Nazis and Joos, right?)

machine is only about 6-8 years old................for f's sake, I can still buy parts for a 19 year old Tacoma but my 'puter is on its last legs.

Is Gates a JOO?

Oh, my phone is a 3G MotoX, probably a good 6 years old. I'm worried "they" might shut it down soon too.

GFY too, but do it easy.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?