Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Your problem is, you’re looking for a put down.

Your problem is you've never worked around men.

See? that’s what I mean

Good friend of mine, also a coworker now sadly deceased, flew one of the last C130’s out of Saigon, took hits, crash landed in Thailand, screwed up his back. Later commanded on Guam. ‘Nother coworker and good friend put 25 years in the Military, he’s been teaching at my school for more’n twenty years now, we’ve been on a first-name basis all that time. ‘NOTHER coworker was one of my students, put in 25 years in the AF and was teaching at my school until just last year. We used to laugh about stuff in my classroom from years before.Two teachers currently at our schoolthat I know of (men) are Iraq Veterans.

We also have a lady Iraq veteran from my school. Tiny, Hispanic, beautiful, Conservative. Her husband is an exceedingly fortunate man. She helped me herd 30 kids around on a hiking trip last Fall, I was amazed by her.

Me? I’m just a Peace Corps dweeb 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744