Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 79S
When anything goes wrong in the world majority of you come a clamoring blaming the Jews.. So deflave is asking you all valid question. I don’t see half this squad jumping in on other lets bash the Jew threads started by other members and calling them out. Or other thread usually dealing with blacks, Mexican, Indians on the Rez type. You all don’t blink an eye post in some cases some pretty racist chit. But the minute someone asks the hard question, that’s asked based on numerous posts over the yrs by many here on their anti-Jewish statements. Hell someone blamed joe Rogan Jewish heritage for the reason he supports Bernie Sanders.. 24 Hourcampfire has a bunch of in the closet racists.. in some cases out of the closet and proud of it racists. Other try to play it off and joke about it.. that’s what people do when presented with a very uncomfortable question..

Yep when certain things make people uncomfortable they try to use humor as a diversion as seen here by our resident anti Jew. Don’t worry buddy most here will just shrug off your anti Jewish/racist rants. Your reply will be an attempt at some good ol fashion humor..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.