Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by saddlesore
It is a sick man that thinks the extermination of 6 million people was on the right track. People with that mind set ought to burn in hell.

I guess I piss some people off when I digress, so all the better.

Think of Prohibition. We went and passed an amendment outlawing liquor. Of course, we had to hire a bunch of guys to enforce it. They're career federal employees. Prohibition ends, and almost overnight someone comes up with the idea of the ATF-- everyone's favorite bureau. Little by little they start working their way into all sorts of things. The next thing you know, you gotta fill out a stupid yellow form every time you buy a gun.

Now, we all hate the BATF. It's useless as tits on a boar hog. We can't seem to get rid of it, only try our best not to have it expand on our watch.

Now think about eugenics. Hitler and his buddies have this great idea (invented in the US, btw) of castrating the morons and euthanizing the insane. It made so much good sense at the time. Pretty soon, they'd pretty well cleaned up the mess. They'd run out of morons and insane.

What next? Jews, Gypsies, homos. . .

All the while the machinery of death kept getting bigger and more efficient. More and more people started to depend on it for their livelihood. The net kept getting wider and wider.

The only thing that stopped it was the end of WWII. Otherwise,it would not have stopped.

Look in the mirror: Are you blond, blue-eyed? Somewhere along the way, you better drop down on your knees and thank God that somebody put an end to it, otherwise you or your kin would have gone in an oven at some point in the future.

Disagree with me? Read The Dead Hand. It's on Amazon. It's about Russian germ, gas, and nuclear arms.

The Soviets got into the same problem with nuclear warheads and ICBM production. By the end of the Cold War, there were entire cities doing nothing but building ICBMs and nuclear warheads. If they stopped, people would starve. It's taken a generation to put the breaks on it, and it is still going on in Russia.

This is the face of the Golem.

Will anybody actually read this? ^^^

Moving on.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house