I wish people here would pay attention to the original question posed.

Deacon Flave's title for the post shows that this was a question for a particular subset of the forum: Jews.

Allow me to explain, as a lawyer.

Though he has passed, Justice Antonin Scalia still guides my legal work, especially in analyzing the meaning of words. His book, "Reading Law", is my most important guide to such things.
[Linked Image]

I direct everyone to the chapter of Contextual Canons at the section "Prefatory-Materials Canon". That section explains that when something has been drafted where there is a form of preamble before the substantive text, one should look to the preamble to understand the meaning of what follows in the text.

[Linked Image]

What Deacon Flave did with this post is include a preamble, or prefatory statement, something that was done in the Constitution for the Second Amendment (the prefatory phrase being "A well regulated militia...")* before his full question about Nazis. When read together, it's very clear that Deacon Flave meant to ask the question ONLY to Jews. This is why he wrote "JEWS - Were the Nazis on the Right Track"? The preamble/prefatory clause of the post clearly limits the audience for the question. Anyone who isn't a Jew should not answer the original question. Of course, tacos and Unz products are fair game for everyone.

* As Scalia noted in the Heller opinion, the prefatory clause of the Second Amendment has to be read in the context of the times it was written, and at that time the phrase "well regulated" didn't mean something that was burdened by laws or regulations; rather, it meant something akin to "fully operational" or "well equipped".

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.