I have mixed feelings on the subject. I believe the baron De Rothchild was reputed to say. "If I can control a country's banks, I can control the country. The world bank of which, like it or not the Federal Reserve is a branch control literally all the banks of the various countries except four. I believe the four are all Muslim countries. There, my friends is the head of the deep state.

On a more personal note, the jews I have had contact with over many years has for the most part left a very bad taste in my mouth. Even when I was a kid, one little boy was never allowed to play with us goyem. His name was Maurice but we called him "Morrie". We'd be playing in the street and there would be Morrie watching us out the window and wanting to come out and play. Mommy wouldn't let him. Another was a co-worker. He invested in commodities and was worth at least $10 million by his own admission yet he somehow got away with living in an apartment for poor people. He had a brother who was a prominent New York thoracic surgeon and once commented the if you were not Jewish, you could never reach the top level in your profession.

While working at the weather station we had a sabra from Israel who wanted to work with our ARAP system during bad weather. ARAP is an automated radar system that AFAIK never worked out. Anyway, I'm working the radar during some during a bit of nasty weather when this arrogant S.O.B. orders me to turn the radar over to him. I refused and I was getting the data to issue a warning. He tried to get me fired. he failed and shortly after he was recalled to the homeland.

I did know a few Jewish girls. One was in Junior High. She introduced me to her parents. After summer vacation I learned they transferred her to a boarding school to keep her away from me. Another was in High School. She was so short that when we danced, if I got aroused, which I usually did she could rest her head in you know what. I heard she married some 6'6" dude. That would have been fun to watch. The last was one very fine looking woman, about 19 when I met her. We date for a short while and one night she asked me if I would still be her friend if she became a prostitute. WTF? I just said a friend is a friend but think real hard about what you just said. Well she turned high dollar hooker turning $1,000 a night tricks. Never could talk her into giving a friend a freebie. Heard she ended up marrying some very rich dude. The year was 1967 when she asked me that question.

The only other experience with those people has been with lawyers and they've screwed me every time.

I wonder why I have mixed feelings on the subject????? Do people deserve to be killed because of ethnicity? Damned if I know. Maybe on an individual basis.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE