Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by SuperCub
The one policy that I agree with the Nazis was their's concerning multiculturalism.

How they set out to achieve that goal is where I divert from them.

Without multiculturalism we wouldn't have a Thai restaurant in our little city of 2800 people. Or three Mexican restaurants, a Pizza joint, a Chinese restaurant, and a liquor store owned by South Asians.

We'd be stuck with burgers and fries.

God Bless America!

Geno

Or be $22 trillion in debt. We could have white families who paid their kids dr and hospital bill and not have it all charged to Medicaid for Mexican families of 8 who live in nice, expensive homes with no visible means of support while mom drives a shiny new F250 and the state pays granny to babysit the kids too young for school.

We could go in a grocery store and find a white person somewhere in there working or shopping like we used to do 50 years ago.

And we would never have elected a Kenyan as POTUS.

High price to pay for freaking tacos, I'd say.

I get my tacos 2 for $5.50 with rice and beans.........it went up from a straight $5 last year. Still, not a very high price.

I'd likely go as high as $6 this year as my retirement income went up a bit, probably because that guy I voted for has straightened out the economy............

or maybe it would just have shifted back to growth anyway.

Still, he's better than Hillary..

Geno

PS, I'm not sure about tacos today. I'm going to town but I may want to diversify the menu today and get some Thai food. Multiculturalism at it's finest. Got enough points on the grocery store card for a free pizza from the Dago joint too. Might get one for dinner (or is it supper?)

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?