This is tough to read. The America I fought for is liberty and justice for all. I spent many days pissed off on patrol wondering why I was there. It came down to pride. Pride for my colors, prife for my family, pride for American rights. My buddy and I enlisted late Sept 2001. He lost his leg. I hope he isnt reading this crap. It's hard to imagine Americans bashing entire religions and races. A guy with the nerve to actually consider Nazi's may have been on the right track and then post it on a forum. I'm a firm believer in rights particularly freedom of speech but WOW.
My Grandpa's brother died in France killing Nazis. My Grandpa was a little more lucky. Lucky enough to have passed long before guys like this claiming to be Americans hide behind computer screens suggesting Americans should pic up were Hitler left off. Most of whom claim to be Christians. If your not behind my red, white, and blue get behind other colors somewhere else. Anybody has a problem with it my address 35080 Betty Lou dr. Sterling, Ak. Don't bring a gun. Id rather fight.

Last edited by OAM; 01/30/20.