Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Ozark on Netflix is superb, right up there with Breaking Bad or the Sopranos for quality TV. Three seasons so far with more to come. Speaking of, I think one or both of them has all seasons of Breaking Bad and Sopranos.

Better Call Saul on Netflix, only four seasons so far but they'll have the 5th season available probably end of summer.

Rome and Deadwood are older HBO series available on Amazon, maybe Netflix as well. Deadwood is almost Shakespearean in its dialogue, that is if Shakespeare had his characters say cocks*cker a lot.

Band of Brothers and The Pacific are available on one or the other, maybe both.

Five Came Back on Netflix about 5 big Hollywood directors who went to war and filmed it. All five of their movies are also available - Battle for Midway, Memphis Belle (the original), John Huston's Battle for San Pietro - they actually restaged part of that battle just for the movie, and some others whose names escape me at the moment.

Can't mention Netflix without mentioning Fookin' Peaky Blinders, and if you like dark and twisted sort of sci-fi Black Mirror is good.

That should get you through this weekend at least... wink

Ozark stresses me out because Marty isn’t freaking out.... I’m thinking, dude, you’re a dead man, your family is gonna get butchered in front of you. Why are you numb?

Marty must have gorilla sized nuts....😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”