In mid-June I decided to start eating healthier and ran across Dr Jason Fung's info on intermittent fasting. It made a ton of sense so I decided to give that technique a try (along with eating better food). My goal wasn't to loose weight quickly but I definitlely did. I weighed myself after 4 weeks and had lost 32 lbs. Initially I cut carbs but after listening to the "Whole 30" I have since started eating some fruit with my daily meal (berries, apple, bannana, etc.) as well. The crazy thing is I don't get hungry like I used to and feel I could go a lot longer between meals if I wanted or needed to do so. My memory and focus have improved a great deal as well which is a bonus!

I haven't weighed myself since but did lose another notch on the belt so I'm confident I've lost more weight since then. I was after a lifestyle change and not a number so I decided the only time I will step on a scale going forward will be when I visit my doctor for my yearly physical (which I have next week). Either way, I feel 100x better and am looking forward to seeing my progress for the 1st time in a long time!

This is definitely worth a watch if you're interested in getting healthy!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!