Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by readonly
I had a buddy lose a lot of weight fast on keto 3 years ago. Was looking good. Then dropped dead of a heart attack at age 37 two weeks after his wedding.

A highly regarded cardiologist once told me that coronary issues are extremely genetic.

I attended many autopsies before I retired as a criminal investigator. Due to my nature of really wanting to learn, the forensic pathologist let me be right next to him, take notes for him, as well as do some cutting in some cases. Truly a hands on education. One thing I quickly learned is that everybody and I mean everybody has some amount of blockage in their coronary artery past the age of 40. There is plaque built up. To what degree can depend some on genetics but it also depends on diet and lifestyle. Fried foods and being a fatty will kill you. After the pathologist did his thing he would show me through kinesthetic learning (both hands on and visual) by instructing me in cutting open layers of the coronary artery and noting the blockage.

It made such an impression that I reduced my french fry intake by about 90% and started eating a lot more salads. Fried foods are a flat out killer for most people. That is a fact.

Knife and bullet wounds don't help either. laugh

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com