[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is 5 shots not 6, though I have six loaded rounds showing.

I am today just putting into production a 240 grain lead semi wadcutter .44 Magnum load, that is a break from my norm. Probably won't put it in the classifieds or website until tomorrow. I just got done wrapping up the T&E this morning.

Out of a 5" barrel it is right at 1,200 FPS and from my Model 29-6 Classic, which is a performance center gun (they have to shoot sub 2" groups at 50 yards to make the cut) it was shooting.

I used to use a very traditional powder and while it was "pretty good", I have always wanted better. Something that could be somewhere close to how super accurate the 300 grain heavy flat points are. This is definitely "THE" load. I won't be going back to my old school load for production purposes.

At 25 yards it shot 5 shots rested into .6"s

At 100 yards it put 5 shots a shade under 3"s.

The interesting thing was (at 100 yards) I was having difficulty centering the red dot in the optic on the black dot on the target, so I ended up putting the red dot on top of the black dot. I really did not anticipate very good results. It turned out far better than expected. I would have shot another group, but for one, it was cold and blowing and my hands were not exactly warm. Plus I knew darn well if I shot another group, I would royally screw it up! LOL !

laugh

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com