Micro red (or my preference green) sights have been a total game changer for me. My wife grew up shooting rats with an air pistol on a commercial chicken farm. Her eye sight is 9 years younger than mine and she was starting to pull ahead in our "friendly" . competitions....

Model 69 had an action tune and a Vortex dot. It took awhile to find an optics cut holster but now I can forget I'm carrying it but from a seated position hit a 5" steel target 10 for 10 shots at 70 yards (most of the time).

I just got a Gen 5 Glock 23 with the Holosun dot that mounts low enough to not need suppressor height sights. It has a Timney that breaks just over 3 pounds. I have not shot it much yet but getting it sighted in I managed about a 1 " offhand group at about 15 yards.

FYI the Glock 23 is wider in the frame and does not fit in many Glock holsters. I got a Kydex one off Amazon that is working and have a Hybrid ordered from Vedder. I checked with Sparks and found they are now listing a 40 Week wait time. If I keep liking this pistol as much as i hope I guess I'll place an order but who knows what the World will be like by then?

If anyone has a suggestion for a top quality optics cut IWB holster for a Gen 5 Glock 23 please let me know.

Please don't feed the trolls!