Originally Posted by Idaho1945
Just for the record, those Jackrabbits didn't shoot themselves! Mackay can shoot, and so can Bob, and a lot of Bob's shooting is double action even way out there. I'm wanting to go but it's still only the 357 because of the thumb surgery & it's been 3 months. Two days left on my elk tag, I'm seeing them but don't want to damage the thumb with the FA's or something bigger & have a set back. Had to shoot my deer left handed.
Mackay, who did your N frame 357 to 44 conversion?

Dick

Dick,

That is actually Bob's (RJM52) N Frame conversion. I have had some requests for .41 Magnum ammo, but don't own one. Bob, being Bob, stuck one in the mail (along with a .38 Super naturally!).

I don't recall who he said di the conversion. I had ordered .41 mag and .41 special brass, and the mag brass finally showed up, almost a year after ordering. I think they must have cancelled my order on Special brass as its been a very long time and no word. I just have not had time to load the 41 Mag yet, as I am behind on numerous other cartridges.

Best wishes on your recovery. Hand surgery recovery takes a while. I had my shooting hand cut on. The years of heavy recoil and other abuse had taken its toll. It took a considerable amount of time to heal and it is not something you want to rush and screw up. You can really enjoy shooting .22s again in the mean time!

Take care

Ted

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com