Hey Friends smile

It is easy to ignore the comments from those who have nothing positive to contribute to an otherwise very enjoyable topic.

Every forum has a couple of these types, this one is no different. Some people simply do not have the ability to play well with others.

Moving on....

One of our friends and regulars here was asking about practical size differences between the Redhawk and Blackhawk/SBH, among other handgunning questions, via PMs.

I took this pic tonight for visual reference. While I enjoy my Single Actions, I really like the grip frames of the Redhawk and N frames with Eagle Classics or Herretts Ropers ( or similar types)for doing precise shooting. Purely personal preferences. Some do better work with SA guns.

Anyways, here is the pic that I figured I would share.

[Linked Image]

On another note and slightly off topic. Some here "apologize" for contacting me with questions/advice about various subjects.

There is never a reason to apologize and nobody is "bothering" me. It may take a day or two due to my schedule, but I will always try to get back to guys.

To be honest, I am both flattered and a humbled by all of it . Also, there is a lot of stuff that is not in my area of experience and I have no problem saying so.

Cheers!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com