4 years off of lifting. 3 years ago during Covid I walked 20,000 steps 5 X per week. I had problems with resistant high blood pressure when I went heavy. Last year I pulled my MCL tendon and had severe knee pain. No sheep hunting for me. I saw a 39 inch dall ram 600 yards from the road fully legal but I had no tag, and a 458 Winchester Mag with iron sights for Griz in the yard, I also had covid. Yet there they were a 38er and a 39 inch ram right near the road.

I worked on rehabbing and last week I started on an exercise bike for 30 minutes above 70 rpm at highest setting with no problems. I did lat pulldowns, curls, incline presses, light dead lifts, light squats, light bench press. Hopefully I can recover by September when I might take a trip for Dall Sheep. I have a yard moose permit. The big thing is that I have 1 year to go before I retire from teaching and I need a plateau so I can become a mountain creature.

I will do hit in about 1 month. I also do trails. I did buy one of those SG 8700 Terminus bags, I have a Proof Research Elevation with a Leupold Mark 5 HD in 300 Win that I want to break in for this year. I am going to do the Zoleo and I probably will go by myself. Oh I got a ATX 95 with 1.4 multiplier. That should be cool.