i used to feel like i would never buy anything from Asia, and then my wifes car started having problems, so we started looking and she drove every thing, we really liked the 4-runner but couldn't swing the price tag she drove a trail blazer, escape, a few other random things but could quite find what she liked then one day she test drove a Nissan xterra and loved it but the chevy she was driving was dead yet. then one day we set out to go to Ft. Collins to have a lunch for her b-day buy the time we got to Markly Motors the car had no forward gear the little chevy had 58,000 miles and munched a trans, an low and behold an xterra sat ten feet from where the car stopped rolling we drove haggaled they gave $1500.00 trade on a car without a transmission and a rattel in the motor and we drove away in an 07 Nissan Xterra. in the 3 short years we have owned this car we have put about 40k on it, it now has 80k miles and we have changed the oil, one set of tires and and a tail lamp, it get about 23 MPG and is honestly the best vehicle I have every owned.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson