Originally Posted by MIVHNTR
Putting the fools on ignore says that I could care less what some brain dead moron has to say, which I don't. Their idiotic rhetoric is worthless, as it comes from someone that has neither the ability, nor the capability, to think or reason on their own. They are not only ignorant, but also irrelevant. Their asinine rantings are proof of it.

You have a pretty big opinion of yourself don't you. I was probably driving a pickup already when you had crap in your diapers. Have you ever gotten out of your backyard? Somehow I doubt it.

I realize that brand loyalty is very strong in rigs but you are probably the worst I have seen or heard of and I've run into a pile of them over the years in most every state in the U.S. I said before I could probably like a Ford truck, in fact I have had them in the past, but I have to say you make a pretty questionable advocate for them. I'd sure hate to have you for a salesman if I owned a Ford dealership.

Go ahead and sneek a peek. Anyone that has to tell the world they are putting someone on ignore isn't smart enough to just not read what that person is posting. It's just more of your showboating. smile

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink