I'm on my 4th Toyota truck. I've had a 1997 T-100, loved it, a 2001 Tundra, loved it, a 2007 Tundra, REALLY loved it, and I'm now driving a 2010 Tundra. Need I say, "I love it too" BTW, I had absolutly ZERO problems with my 2007 Tundra, as is the case with all my other Toyota trucks. FYI, I'm now dealing on a 2012 Toyota Camry. That Camry will be our 4th. We've had NOTHING but good luck with our Toyotas, and because of that, we'll continue to buy Toyota.
I laugh when I hear some folks saying that ALL the money from Toyota goes to Japan because it is a company from Japan. I suppose they believe that the over 50,000 Americans making a living from working in Toyota plants in the US, are all working for nothing and not getting paid at all. I supposed all those folks working in India, etc. for Dell, Gateway, Apple (American Companys) arent' making any money, or what they do make is being ALL sent back to the US. Get real. There are a lot of good (trucks) p[Linked Image]roducts out there, and everyone is entitled to like and buy what they want. I'm a very patriotic American (Vietnam Vet), but I don't buy into that 'Pearl Harbor' BS that some folks try to push. Some in here talk about knowing economincs, but they need to get their head out of their (^# and open their eyes..... and study economics themselves. [Linked Image] Top (red) Tundra is my 2010 Tundra. I love it. Bottom (green) truck was my 2007 Tundra. It was (like all my other Toyota trucks) NEVER in the shop.

Last edited by hunter01; 01/23/12.