Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by MIVHNTR

The uneducated toyota apologist returns again to regurgitate the corporate toyota BS.

SOS. Different day.

I've owned every make of American truck/car, including my current '11 F-150. While I'd love to buy all American all the time, the Tundra I traded on this F-150 was by far the best truck I've owned. The jury is still out on this truck. I like it fine and LOVE the power and towing. I tow a lot spring-fall and it fits my needs with plenty to spare. So far, I'm not impressed with how much the truck rattles. The doors loosen up after driving on the road for a short while and rattle. When you close the doors, front or back, they don't lock up solid like they did in the Tundra. They did when I first bought it or it would still be in the dealers show room.

I'm not going to get into the politics of it, becasue there are VERY valid points for buying American vehicles. I did buy the Tundra used at a Ford dealer, it had 15K miles on it. I don't think I ever paid any money to Toyota for it, because it was never in the shop for anything.

It seems that just about every toyota owner has never had their vehicle back the toyota dealership for anything.

These toyota owners must have special vehicles. I say this because every time I drive past the toyota dealerships around here, there's always plenty of toyota vehicles lined up for service work.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon