Just wait a few thousand miles...My '11 rode great too. Now it rattles like a baby in a playpen. It's been in to Ford twice, and going back again this week or next.

One of my dairy farmer uncles owned nuffin' but Ford trucks all of his life (he made it to 92). Mostly F250s, but his last new one, was a '77 4x4 F150 (retired from the dairyman bidness, by then).

Some of the late 60s and early '70s trucks were rust buckets. One was actually replaced at a nominal fee, with another new one by the dealer. Same dealer he'd dealt with for over 40 years.

Know what he said, if dad or I commented about how "rattly and rusty" his Fords were?

"Sure it rattles goin' down the road, but it's still goin' down the road, ain't it?"

grin

Those trucks all spent most of their lives on dirt roads, deep snow/lots of salt in the winter; muddy field work the rest of the year and were all used hard. Only one he literally ran into the ground, was a 3/4 ton '56 that he bought new when I was a kid. Commonly hauled well over a ton of feed on that thing for years, with the rear bumper almost on the road. Lived out its last years as an off road farm truck, finally broke the frame on it and put 'er in the woods.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.