Anybody who has ever worked in a gun shop knows you see/hear some wild sh*t on a regular basis. In my 22+ years I've seen some doozies. Yesterday a black fellow came in and asked for a box of ".41 bullets". ".41 Magnum?" I asked, to which he replied "Yeah." I handed him a box of 210 gr Gold Dots and sent him on his way. He came back today and said "Them bullets was too big." "What kind of gun is it?" I asked, thinking there was a remote chance he had a .41 Colt of some sort. He said "It looks like one of them cowboy guns." So I'm thinking, "Yeah, it must be an old SAA." "Bring it in so I can see what you have because if it's a .41 Long Colt, ammo is about $75 a box." He reluctantly went out to his car and came back a minute later with a 6 1/2" barreled Ruger Blackhawk that was clearly stamped .41 Magnum, but with, get this, a 9mm cylinder in it. I said, "You do realize this is a 9mm cylinder in a .41 frame don't you?" He looked at me cockeyed and said "Ok, give me a box of 9s." Trying to make him understand the situation was like trying to explain advanced calculus to me. I'm quite sure the gun was as hot as a firecracker and when he was distracted I jotted the serial number down and later gave it to a cop buddy to check out, along with his tag number. I figured somewhere out there, there is a .357/9mm convertible Blackhawk with a .41 cylinder in it...