There are times when you can have fun with some of these puffed-up experts. When working in the same shop, I had a guy in his 20s come in with a couple of his buddies. He was interested in buying something in a big magnum caliber (can't remember exactly which one, but probably was a .338 mag.) that he needed for hunting deer. We had only one gun in stock in that caliber and it was a Ruger No.1. I show it to him and he's looking at it skeptically. So I ask him, "Are you a good shot?" The customer answers that he never misses. I said, "Well this is the rifle for a guy who only needs one shot." He bit hard. He had to buy it to show his buddies that one shot WAS all he needed. When my boss came in the next day, I thought he was going to kiss me for selling this rifle that had been in inventory for a couple years. A year later that same guy came in to trade in the No.1 for a repeater in an actual deer caliber. We got it back cheap because we explained that there wasn't much demand for that caliber in a single shot in upstate NY.