Reminds me of a trip to Sportsman's with my best bud 3 years ago. Both go in not really looking for anything in particular. Was set on guns at the time and not needing to spend money on anything. Behind the counter is a Weatherby Vanguard .243 (original) with synthetic stock, Talley lightweight rings/bases and a Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 (might be wrong on power/objective) for $379.99. We had an argument over who was buying it. Neither of us wanting to spend the money, but if you got the cash on hand you can't pass up that deal.

He wound up buying it. I wound up getting a Vanguard Series 2 off a member here, face to face, a few months later for 4 bills.

It wasn't in a gun store but in a bar. Out with coworkers after work one night with 2 friends of mine as well. The boyfriend of the redhead coworker I wanted to bang kept going on and on about his 'sniper rifle' in '7mm' with the 'cryo frozen barrel' that was a full custom that shot sub-MOA out to 1,000 yards. He didn't know what action the rifle was, who made the barrel or what 7mm chambering. We still joke about cryo frozen barrels and magically rising 7mm whizbang bullets to this day. Rifle owner apparently spawned with said redhead and the spawn of stupid now roams the pacific northwest. It will fit in fine out here.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 08/28/16.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"