5 gun store clerks have failed to make a sale to my wife, who came into the store educated on what she wanted, with money in hand to buy onhand guns, or order the gun she was looking for.

They all slipped into, "honey let me tell you what a lady needs, show you a lady gun, thats too much gun for you , heres what you need... etc etc"

One purchase was a Sako Bavarian in .270, i was there for that one.. Fella REALLY muffed that one up good.

Her: this is NICE! (shoulders, works bolt to see how well she can do it wrong handed being a lefty)
Me: look, its priced a little high, but if it makes you happy just get it
Counter monkey: wait wait wait, thats a 270 dear, let me show you the same one in 243?? It'll be better for a woman.
Her: I shoot a 270 already
Him: what i mean to say is, 270 is too much gun for shooting deer around here! You would only need a 270 if you hunted deer in south texas!
Her: I hunt south texas, with a 270.
Me: you are on your own fella.....
Him: Im just saying most women think they can shoot a 270 and they cant.....
Her: hands beautiful rifle back across counter, says, "thanks , now let me show you what $1500 looks like walking away from you. "

This is a very well stocked store, sells mostly high end guns. They keep double rifles and such in stock, You'd think they'd understand how to close a sale! haha

And this is just ONE occurrence of the sort that shes had, in a few stores.

Rabid Creedmoorians ring my doorbell ...
as I open it a crack they speak :
"Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior , 6.5Creed?"