I dislike atheists.

In the little town in Georgia where I lived for twenty years, we had a college professor who was an atheist.
On our city seal, it said "FREEDOM LIBERTY CHRISTIANITY"

That seal was on all police cars and also on the city seal on the big water tank, which loomed 150 feet above the town of Milledgeville.

Well this professor decided that the "Christianity" on the water tower was oppressive to him and he had to put an end ot it. He got the ACLU to join him and he sued in federal court.
Naturally after about a year, he won and the city had to paint the horrid word "Christianity" off of the water tower and all police cars.
Hell, the letters on the tower were so far high that you could barely read it.

I am not a Christian but it didn't bother me a bit to have these words on the water tower. It it part of the heritage of a small southern town.
Why I dislike atheists is, this professor, Dr. Saladin, worked at the college for seven years and said nothing about the water tower.
He waited until he got tenure before he filed the suit.

He knew damn well that had he filed that suit after just five or six years he would have never gotten tenure.
Once he knew his job was safe and secure, he was an aggreived and self righteous atheist and had to set matters straight.

Screw you, Dr. Saladin, and all your fellow atheists.

The only mitigating circumstance was that, ten years before the law suit, Dr. Saladin's stacked blonde fiancee Sondra had moved to town. They were engaged to be married the next year.
I met her a month later in a college play that we were both stars in, and a month after that Sondra moved out of Dr. Saladin's atheist enclave and she moved in with me!
Good God what a body, I can still see that 37-C rack.
We stayed together for a year and a half, I thought I knew it all but Sondra taught me a few tricks in the bedroom.

So, thank you Dr. Saladin you may be a nut but you have good taste in women.