I was baptized Catholic, and come from a long line of Catholics marrying Presbyterians.

My wife is Anglican, but since there is no Anglican church here, she goes to the Presbyterian.

I dont anymore, but the wife and kids do. Which suits me fine.

I dont have anything against the local churches, in fact they have started doing more stuff together, like multi denominational Christmas masses. That also suits me fine.

In this stage of my life, I find it easier to be spiritual out here on my land, not in a church surrounded by people I dont like to spend time with.

I am not an athiest, but will not tolerate shunning people for not believing exactly what some group of people believe.

Tolerance and compassion only for people who live, look, and think like us is something that bothers the crap out of me, and wont be part of a group that acts that way.

I am not a bible scholar, but I just can believe that God or Jesus or who ever would want the people in a church to run the gays or other groups out into the cold in the name of "religion".

I get by nicely out here on the barren prairie by trying to live by the golden rule.

I am MAGA.