Originally Posted by justin10mm
Originally Posted by JamesJr
From what I have read on here, it is the atheists that attack Christians for believing as they do, not the other way around. I don't believe in forcing my views upon anyone, I'll just tell you how I see things, and go from there. But, instead of disagreeing, the atheists have to try and pick a fight. Sometimes, I think they're just jealous that Christians are going to have everlasting life, and they are not. However, they could, it's their choice.

That smug, holier than thou attitude is what gets under atheist's skin.

It's like some bratty kid prancing around his friends shouting "I know something you don't know!". He shouldn't be surprised when he gets bopped in the mouth.

For the record I'm not atheist. I was, but the spirit of an extraterrestrial sasquatch came to me in a dream and showed me the light. I'm satanist now.

There again you have your example. There was no reason for this attack against the Christian belief in God.

The next time you meet someone, try insulting their wife in the worst way you can think of and see how much good will you receive from them after that.If anything, I have witnessed Christians having remarkable restraint in their conversations with atheists on this forum,doing their best to ignore insults against what they hold most dear. They do this for only one reason, hoping that be some grace a word they say may ring true and save a person from destruction.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 09/30/16.