AS, you keep on harping about proof, yet you have no proof God doesnt exist. A lot happens in this world that is contemplated, thought and expected without physical proof.

If I were He, I would not want to provide proof of my existence to all either. Does one as a parent have to constantly prove to a child they are loved by giving them proofs? Should a child not trust in and obey a parent out of faith?

A rich man can get plenty of companionship if he will part with the proof of his wealth. Getting love by giving proof is another matter.

Why should He give you proof so He can then give you everlasting life when you wouldnt have faith in Him. You would only give Him love if He paid you with proof. Why would He want anyone like that in Heaven.

You told us Tyre was not destroyed. You are wrong. He isn't. And, you are wrong on other things as well, as you shall see.
Your head will bow and your knee will bend. It is written. All of you is written about, from stiff necked to your unbelief. He has, and will, lay men low much greater than you would ever hope to be, nations and mountains also.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/01/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin