Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Atheists are the ultimate hypocrites. They condemn every other religion, especially Christian, while denying that their fer ventless held beliefs are a religion. They feel their religious views should supersede the majority, no prayer in school or Christmas displays in town squares.

I was through posting on this subject until I read this. You've hit the nail on the head, except for one small thing.....it's Christians they come after more so than the other religions. I do not believe in cramming my religious views down anyone's throat. Typically, that does more damage than it does good. But, I also do not believe in sugar coating it either. Things are what they are, and if it offends an atheist because I tell them that they are going to end up in Hell, then so be it. They do many things that offend me, but I try not to make an issue out of it.

It's statements like that that are offensive since you've arrogantly judged another on your belief which can't be proven.

Why be offended by something you don't believe in? Particularly, when it comes from someone who does?

That's like being offended when Girl Scouts try to sell you cookies. Maybe that offends you, too, which would explain a lot.

You've written some dumb schist but that has to be the dumbest.

The cookies are real, tangible objects. Your belief in fairy tale places such as Heaven or Hell are just that YOUR beliefs.There's no tangible proof or evidence of their existence.
Not just my belief. Billions of people believe in Heaven and Hell in varying kinds of descriptions. So you're afraid of fairy tales? Or of those who believe they are not fairy tales? It would appear you have a need to try to offend people by terming their beliefs as fairy tales in some kind of retribution for your lack of conviction in believing in nothing. In the final analysis, you're not sure, though you would like to be. You'd like to think you have it all figured out but the obvious fact that most people believe in something leaves you wondering and fearful. And that's what offends you and scares the chit out of you if you dwell on it long enough, and that is what brings out the anger and invectives. Otherwise, I can't see how you would care. And here is the truth: if we hated you, we'd never tell you. But we're willing to take your anger and insults in hopes you might attain something much better for yourself.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.