Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
[quote=justin10mm][quote=JamesJr]From what I have read on here, it is the atheists that attack Christians for believing as they do, not the other way around. I don't believe in forcing my views upon anyone, I'll just tell you how I see things, and go from there. But, instead of disagreeing, the atheists have to try and pick a fight. Sometimes, I think they're just jealous that Christians are going to have everlasting life, and they are not. However, they could, it's their choice.

That smug, holier than thou attitude is what gets under atheist's skin.

It's like some bratty kid prancing around his friends shouting "I know something you don't know!". He shouldn't be surprised when he gets bopped in the mouth.

For the record I'm not atheist. I was, but the spirit of an extraterrestrial sasquatch came to me in a dream and showed me the light. I'm satanist now.

an extraterrestrial sasquatch is not possible. it's impossible. sasquatch was the original humans. they were impacted by the extraterrestrials, such as the tall, blonde, blue-eyed Pleadians, and were upgraded through GMO, to become the rank & file commuters on the American highways driving Japanese cars.

i can't imagine why anyone would invest time, effort, and interest in being a Satanist. what would be the payoff? i mean, true self serving souls could choose wisely and receive an infinity of paradise for a mere 80 years plus or minus served down here on the Earth. just get a job, go to work, pay your taxes, worship at the right church, and receive a near automatic payout or payback. good decisioning is hard to beat.