Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by HawkI
The problem with athiests is that the Bill of Rights is gospel while the Constitution is unfounded gibberish, simply by self-serving fiat.

I'll still shidtpost here from time to time just to see how Ringman tries to bend over backwards to explain humans and dinosaurs having sexual relations.

omg! humans having sex with a snake is one thing, but with dinasoars? (i wish i could spell better).

that'd mean or might mean, that humans (post-modern day types), have an old brain of the dinosauric type, and a modern (post-modern?), objective reality type. the two co-existing in one skull. is that what der ringman is proposing?

i can't hardly comprehend what all of this potential hybridization might mean? Dolly the sheep was one thing, but humans blended with dinersoars? (see, i still can't spell correctly).

its looking like we're going to have to divide everyone into two groups. those on the one hand who believe x,y,z; and on the other hand those who believe a,b,c.

i'm quite undecided due to lack of sufficient info to come to a conclusion. don't wanna leave out anything/solution that's possible.