There are some I like and some I can't stand. People don't believe because they have had a different experience in life than people who do. I can't blame a guy who doesn't believe but I don't like the ones who presume anyone who is a believer is an idiot. Those are the dipshits that bitch and moan about it. I don't believe in the tooth fairy, but then again I don't spend every day of my life bitching about said fairy. Why in the world would anybody spend that much time trying to disprove something they don't even believe in and call themselves ENLIGHTENED.

I don't know anyone who has ever been healed in the name of the tooth fairy, but I know a couple who have been healed in the name of Jesus,,, a man with an experience is NEVER at the mercy of a dumbazz with an argument. But they don't want to talk about that. I'm out, these threads smell as bad as most atheists, arm pits and greasy hair...

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner