Originally Posted by BFD
very christian of you gitsum.

I'm an aethist and I don't give a damn what you are. yet, you choose to hate, belittle, berate, and attack me. Were you a typical christian I would hate, belittle, and berate and attack christians, but thankfully, you are not.

I don't care what you think or wether you exist or not, I do not have time or the desire to care about you. I did not attack you I don't know you. I just voiced my opinion on the matter and as usual with you types you play the victim.

Prove to me with your science that GOD does NOT exist and I will join your elitist ranks. Now I want proof not your hypothosis. I want proof backed up by inconclusive scientific study. Name your experiments with the dates and the names of the scientists. Oh yeah I want a full report of each scientists background, schooling, accomplishments and the crystal clean FBI background checks to verify there standing in the scientific community. When you have completed this task come back and post your scientific proof that there is no God
If you can't provide this SCIENTIFIC PROOF then you will need to post the fact that since there is no scientific proof there is no God then in fact there IS A GOD. If you come back with any reply other than the proof then you are showing that you do not have the proof and as usual you types are full of excrement and just want to stir it.