For the record I'm not atheist. I was, but the spirit of an extraterrestrial sasquatch came to me in a dream and showed me the light. I'm satanist now. [/quote]

There again you have your example. There was no reason for this attack against the Christian belief in God.

The next time you meet someone, try insulting their wife in the worst way you can think of and see how much good will you receive from them after that.If anything, I have witnessed Christians having remarkable restraint in their conversations with atheists on this forum,doing their best to ignore insults against what they hold most dear. They do this for only one reason, hoping that be some grace a word they say may ring true and save a person from destruction. [/quote]

RH,

Your example is not valid.

This is religious thread with a religious reference in the title. This is not the reloading forum, so your accusation does not hold.

If someone walks up to you and ask you to suck their dick, you would be justified in your offence on the street, but not in a gay bar.

All Justin did was take your belief system and plug in a different fictitious creature. In a thread titled "Why does everyone hate atheist", you should expect example of how your reasoning fails.

Instead of turning into a snowflake, how about countering with a logical argument demonstrating why his example is not valid? [/quote]

Yes, it's a religious thread and anyone with any sense at all knows that the post in question was worded with the intention to offend. If I know you suck dicks and ask you to suck one that may not offend you. If you know I respect God and you intentionally refer to God in a manner you know will be offensive to me,that's something entirely different.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 10/01/16.