Originally Posted by cooper57m
Are only christians allowed in your heaven? No Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims? What was the fate of those who lived in areas of the world who died before "the word" got to them? Why would god put these people on the planet with no shot of getting into heaven? What is/was their purpose; just to take up space? If god is all powerful and all good things come from god, are those people who have bad things happen forsaken in some way? What was your god's plan when he created the brain eating amoeba? Was that a loving thing?? If there is a god, he's really screwing around with us. What's the purpose of the Zika virus? Does he think we're all getting too smart so he needs to create a bunch of small-headed babies? All you people who "talk" to god. Ask him about that.

You bring up some questions which have been answered many times. Part of your question starts with a wrong premise, though.

The Bible does not present a totally loving God. Some here, both Christians and non-Christians, try to deny what God's Word teaches. Here's a little tid-bit about God. He says, "If a calamity comes on a city He did it." It didn't start in Amos. It started in Genesis. God told Eve, "I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth." There had to be some pain in order to multiply it. To Adam God informed him He was going to bring a curse on the universe and change the DNA of some plants so they would produce thorns and thistles.

God created the genome of all plants and animals. He also, due to His curse, caused genetic mutations. Consequently we are no longer immune to poison oak, poison ivy, and poison sumac; and in some cases even grass, nuts, and glutin. Among the mutations are all the things you mention. Some microbes used to be beneficial. In a perfect world they still would be. But because both our and their mutations it just ain't so.

If one reads the story of Moses one discovers over and over God says (I paraphrase), "I will hardened Pharaoh's heart and bring my plagues on him and his nation."

God tells us He brought in the Law of Moses that sin might increase. He says there are three groups of people. There are the saved believers and......

2 Thessalonians 2:7-9
"the Lord Jesus will be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,"

And,
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
"For this reason God will send upon them a deluding (tricky) influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness."

And,
Romans 11:14-18
"What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be! For He says to Moses, 'I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.' So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, 'For this very purpose I raised you up, to demonstrate My power in you, and that My name might be proclaimed throughout the whole earth.' So then He has mercy on whom He desires, and He hardens whom He desires."

Romans 11:21-22
"does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use? What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?"

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter