TF49,

Your post reminds me of a missionary I met when I was about 14 or 15 years old. He told me about when he was young and went to Africa. He told me about one village he visited. At his first sermon he started in Genesis and went through the story of Jesus, The Creator, dying, being buried and coming back to life. Everyone in the village became a Christian and he was amazed. Of course he asked why. The chief told him something to the effect, "Two years ago I was praying to the hunt god. Then I realized we have the moon god and the sun god and other gods. I also thought 'I am the chief. There is no one else. In the future we will worship only the Chief God. You came and told us about the Chief God.'"

He also claimed to be the first missionary to the Pygmies. They also were converted en mas. Again he was curious. He discovered they were already worshiping the God of Noah. All he did was tell them the rest of the story.

There is a lot more. If anyone is interested give a PM and I will send you some very fun information.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter