An Ancient Atheist on The Story of Paul

Well, son, its a bad deal. I dont hang around Paul anymore since the accident. He used to be a good old boy, raping, killing and pillaging those theiving christians. Goofy bastids wanted no more taxation than 10%. They said that was all God asked for. Anybody knows our country couldnt make it on 10%.

Well, one night on the road to Damascus to visit a guys wife while he was off to war, he evidently drank a little too much muzzy mash from camel fodder.

Yeah, he must have fell off his ass and hit his head on a rock. He said he was hit by a bright, blinding flash of light and couldnt see crap for a while. Then, he started hearing voices. He said it sounded to him like God was talking to him and telling him he was going to hell if he didnt change his ways. Can you imagine something so idiotic. Go to hell for killing theives?

Yeah, go figure. That rock to the head must have made him crazy cause the next thing you know, he's running around with this Jesus nut job who says hes the son of God and he came out of a freaking virgin. Yeah, you know Paul,he believed that crap too, I guess.

Bunch of folks agreed with Paul that the Jesus freak did some miracles but I AINT BELIEVING ANY OF THAT CRAP. If it was true, how come he didnt bring him over here and get him to help me out.

Yeah son. I guess that rock sure messed old Paul up. That Jesus freak even got a bunch of other guys to go around with them spreading that crap around. One was once a fisherman. They turned him stone cold worthless.

Darn it Dad, thats too bad. Uncle Paul used to have some really great stories to tell before he hit his head on that rock.

Dad, did those other guys get hit in the head with a rock too?

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/01/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin