Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by Ringman

My wife tells me, "Don't do business with Christians if you don't want to get screwed," and she is serious.

Thank her for me. I really like being called a cheat by someone who has never meet me or had any dealings with me. It shows Christ's love shines through her to fellow believers.

I had intended to try to get together 2ith you on my next trip your way but seeing how she feels about me I will just keep on driving.

Scott, I worked customer disputes at a large brokerage firm for several years. Anytime someone brought up their religion during a dispute, they would attempt to leverage it for money. Not once did I ever hear, "because I'm a good Christian I will pay what I owe". It was always, I'm a good (insert religion, or ethnicity here), so you should give me money.

I would amend Ringman's statement (after all, he just told everyone to never do business with him!) to I'd be very caution about doing business with anyone who claimed their religion was a reason I should do business with them.

Of course, that's a minority of Christian. Most Christians I do business with convinced me they have the best product at the best price, and never mention their religion.

As you know those who tout their perfection generally do so to hide their flaws. Ringman's has previously stated he does not sin. If that is so then good for mum but when his wife makes statements like the one he posted then she is bearing false witness about those she does not know making g me wonder if Ringman's is unevenly yoked.

I am not perfect in any way and even if I were I would never have the nerve to say I do not sin.

The whole thing makes me feel ill. Think I will lave this subject alone.

Scott,

Sorry to hear some of your fellow Christians are making you ill. Trying to watch them jump through all those hoops can really make one dizzy...

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell