My wife is walking the picket line right now, and I would have walked it with her but alas I have to work.

Now for the scab who crossed, he should be ousted when this is resolved. This strike is for him as he could retire now with 35 years in. A big part of this strike is about the company keeping the promise it made eons ago to retirees. That they would have health care provided by the company.

Also for every one out there I belive that the CEO went from around $3,000,000.00 per year last year to $19,000,000.00 per year this year. Now if the company would increase wages for every one else to 6 x's what they are making now I am sure every one would be more than happy to sign on the line and go back to work.

I support the union 200% as my wife has 25 years with SBC/ Bell and they tried to lay her off buy sending her job away to India. The union saved her, although she did have to take a pay cut and work out side. She is not happy about the out side work but she is happy the union was there to help her keep her job. I know from experance that when a company makes up there minds to get rid of you you are gone, no recourse or appeals, just too bad, no warning you are out.

All of you non union workers should be thanking a union worker for the wages you have. If not for them and the strikes they impose you wouldn't be making have of what you do today or have any benifits.